16 de fevereiro de 2011

- TomKaulitz .


I love this guy. I can be another girl saying this or whatever, but I really love him. Even I know that I won’t have him and know that it’s a platonic love ( or not ), nothing and noone will make me change my feelings about him, nothing can stop me to loving him and nothing will can. He can be famous, he can be whatever he wants, but he’ll be always in my heart and in my mind. Yes, I already tried to forget him, and you know what happened? I started to love him even more. When he looked me in my eyes, I felt like in the clouds, I even can’t believe that and it passed almost 1 year. When he smiled to me, it was the same thing. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. Sometimes I really hate him, I don’t know why, maybe because I love him so much. Sometimes I loved to hate him, I thought maybe I was happier if I hated him, but it’s impossible. It’s impossible hate that person that we love. Yes, I’m not scared and shame to say, I’ve got proud:  ‘’ I love Tom Kaulitz ‘’.
I was born to love him <3
Kissy bitches :*
-AllyAlien

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário